100 Year 5 competition winners from our ten primary schools as well as 20 Sixth Form student leaders from both our secondary schools have been staying at Willow Brook and Riverley, in our East London hub, experiencing wonderfully packed artistic programme of events.
- A poetry workshop at the Barbican Centre with performance artist Paula Varjak exploring the theme of Utopia.
- Anthony Glenn’s Shaking Up Shakespeare – a one man performance of Macbeth
- A musical performance by Philharmonic Ensemble award winners Ferio Saxophone Quartet
- A behind the scenes tour of the historic Royal Albert Hall
- A visit to the V&A Museum to explore the world’s largest museum of decorative arts and design, spanning 5,000 years and 4 continents
- A matinee performance of the world renowned West End show The Lion King at the Lyceum Theatre
- A child friendly performance of Don Quixote by award winning performers Little Soldier Productions
- Shakespeare being brought to life at the Globe Theatre
- Contemporary art forms at the Tate Modern before heading to the National Gallery to draw comparisons with earlier collections
- A classical evening with our very own Night At The Proms brought to us by The London Gay Symphonic Wind Orchestra, supported by a GST student band.